Travel locale menu

Travel account menu

 
 

The Lighthouse

The Lighthouse

Saint’s Theodoroi Lighthouse is cited in Lassi area near Katavothres. It is a circular building surrounded by Doric style columns. This is one of the many pulic constructions offered by English Commander Charles James Napier during the English occupation of the island. The Lighthouse was completely destroyed by the 1953 earthquakes and reconstructed later exactly as it was by donations of many Kefalonians. Today it is the ideal place for those who would like to enjoy romantic strolls or feel the sea breeze.

 

Choose a category to filter markers
Javascript is required to view this map.
View larger map

Stay at

Lassi, Argostoli
1.38 km
Lassi, Argostoli
2.18 km
Lassi, Argostoli
2.18 km
Lakithra, Livatho
6.39 km
Svoronata, Livatho
7.13 km
Sarlata, Livatho
7.14 km